It is a little-known fact that the first streaker at a sporting match was a gentleman returning home from the swimming pool after having all his possessions stolen while showering after his daily swim. The quickest route home, which is always advised when you have no clothes on, was across a cricket field where a match was in progress. The popularity of the gentleman’s run became so widespread that the streak was re-enacted at events around the world.
The ultimate backpack for training and competition. Up to 36L capacity with multiple segments including fabric-lined goggles compartment, waterproof base compartment for shoes and wet towels. Mesh compartment and cooler bag zip pocket to keep drinks and food cool. Large main section with laptop pocket. Comfortable padded back panel and shoulder straps with chest strap for postural support.
- Up to 36L capacity
- Fabric-lined goggles compartment
- Waterproof base compartment for shoes and wet towels
- Mesh compartment and cooler bag zip pocket to keep drinks and food cool
- Large main section with laptop pocket
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Shoulder straps with chest strap for postural support