This print captures the design used by Deadalus when he created wings for his son Icarus and also sewed him a pair of trunks in case he decided to fly too close to the sun. As predicted, Icarus didn’t listen to his father and was forced to pull on his trunks as his wing melted and he fell into the ocean. Emerging from the water back at Crete in his bright new trunks Icarus stunned the beachgoers with his God-like appearance, a scene we envisage all our customers re-creating themselves.
The ultimate backpack for training and competition. Up to 36L capacity with multiple segments including fabric-lined goggles compartment, waterproof base compartment for shoes and wet towels. Mesh compartment and cooler bag zip pocket to keep drinks and food cool. Large main section with laptop pocket. Comfortable padded back panel and shoulder straps with chest strap for postural support.
- Up to 36L capacity
- Fabric-lined goggles compartment
- Waterproof base compartment for shoes and wet towels
- Mesh compartment and cooler bag zip pocket to keep drinks and food cool
- Large main section with laptop pocket
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Shoulder straps with chest strap for postural support