It’s been left up to us again to devise a logical solution to a global problem, how to make clean coal. By shoving a whole roll of fabric over the chimney of a coal-fired power station we’ve demonstrated that we can not only stop carbon polluting our atmosphere but also create a great looking print in the process. Wait for the government to announce how smart they are coming up with that one.
The ultimate backpack for training and competition. Up to 36L capacity with multiple segments including fabric-lined goggles compartment, waterproof base compartment for shoes and wet towels. Mesh compartment and cooler bag zip pocket to keep drinks and food cool. Large main section with laptop pocket. Comfortable padded back panel and shoulder straps with chest strap for postural support.
- Up to 36L capacity
- Fabric-lined goggles compartment
- Waterproof base compartment for shoes and wet towels
- Mesh compartment and cooler bag zip pocket to keep drinks and food cool
- Large main section with laptop pocket
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Shoulder straps with chest strap for postural support