Introducing the latest in tech suit innovation: the TYR Venzo™.
As the first and only technical suit in the industry to analyze drag from a microscopic perspective, the TTYR Women’s Venzo™ Genesis Open Back Swimsuit utilizes ultra smooth fiber to thread a frictionless, durable fabric. Designed with state-of-the-art Surface Lift Technology™, the VZNHW6A prevents water from permeating its fabric, resulting in higher body position in the water.
In addition, a patent pending taping and inner textile design known as the suit’s Endo Compression Cage™ provides a shield of support for the abdominals, obliques and quadriceps. This cage not only creates a snapback effect in the water but also helps to increase distance per stroke. Working in tandem with this technology is the Venzo’s Seamless Exo Shell™, a sleek construction geared toward streamlining body position.
- Endo Compression Cage™ - Taping and inner fabric form a compressive, flexible cage of support for the abdominals, obliques and quadriceps that creates a snapback effect and increases distance per stroke
- Frictionless Fiber Construction™ - As the first and only tech suit in the industry to analyze drag from a microscopic perspective, the Venzo utilizes ultra smooth fiber to thread a frictionless, durable fabric.
- Seamless Exo Shell - This hydrodynamic design utilizes a seamless construction to streamline body position while decreasing overall drag.
- Surface Lift Technology™ - Surface Lift Technology prevents water from permeating the fabric, resulting in higher body position in the water.
- TYR Fabrication: 70% Nylon / 30% Lycra Spandex
- FINA approved