Feel unstoppable wearing the pioneering new Fastskin LZR Racer X. Developed by swimmers for swimmers with increased compression and more freedom of movement to make you feel your fastest.
- Increased compression-one way stretch fabric technology provides intense muscular compression while offering excellent freedom of movement through every stroke.
- Freedom of movement-lightweight and durable for maximum freedom of movement allowing you to feel totally in tune with the water.
- Support-maximised support seams improve the linkage of the body’s muscular kinetic chain, promoting better body positioning and increased muscular awareness.
- Construction-improved finishes and components ensure a better fit, while its unique tape design guarantees you’ll stand out on the blocks.
- Composition: Upper – 65% Polyamide / 35% Elastane. Lower – 62% Polyamide / 38% Elastane
|Availability||Please note this is not available for shipment outside the EEC.|
|Fabric||LZR Racer X|
Stage 1 Measuring & Size Guide
To get the best from your suit it needs to fit. Follow this guide to get the best fit for you.
Use a tape measure to take measurements with your regular swimwear on to ensure accuracy.
The hip is the most important measurement so take this first in line with your hip bone.
For your waist size measure around the waist level 6cm below the tummy button.
You will find size charts for each of these jammers by clicking the 'view sizing chart' link above.
In order to achieve the best fit we recommend you purchase the size you measure but the final choice is down to your compression level preference.
You may be the same size as LZR Racer Elite 2 or you may want to try different sizes because of the higher compression offered.
Stage 2- Putting the suit on…
The Speedo Fastskin LZR Racer X jammer is designed and developed to have high compression in targeted areas area of the body. It may take a little longer to get on than your current racing suit. Approximately 10 minutes on your first try depending on how experienced you are.
Step into the suit.
Turn the leg hems up to make the suit easier to put on.
You will notice the higher compression as soon as you step into the suit for the first time. Our CompreX fabric compresses your body whilst smart-stretch technology allows you to bend, move and kick without restriction.
Keep working the leg fabric up bit by bit, slowly moving both legs up evenly. Be very careful not to catch your finger nails as this may rip the suit.
When the suit is over the hips, start to pull the suit up and into position, the hip join seams on the suit should fit on your GREATER TROCHANTER.
Work the suit up gently. Try to hold on to the seams and not the single layers of fabric.
The high level of compression sometimes means fabric sticks at the bottom of the legs. If this happens work the fabric up from the bottom of the legs until the suit feels compressive yet comfortable.
Turn the leg hems down and you are ready to race.
Stage 3- Does it fit correctly
Check that the suit is compressive yet comfortable to race in and that the suit gives full movement without any restriction when you move your limbs into a bent and streamline position
Ensure there is no loose fabric and the suit looks tight enough at all edges to stop any water getting in. The suit should fit close to the skin without any air pockets.