Allens of Kingsbury - Swimwear Specialists - BlogRSS Feed
Over the past year we have run our club scheme with dozens of clubs saving members huge amounts and generated £1000s of commission.
Sign up to our bonus scheme and we will offer your club members a massive 20% discount on our online and in-store prices for a two week period.
Further to this we will give your club 10% commission on the sales from this in the form of an Allens Gift Voucher.
To sign up to this fantastic offer follow these simple steps.
- Decide, as a club committee on a two week period over which to run your clubs window
- Contact us here to register for the scheme, or email Danny on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive promotional material from Allens to distribute to members promoting the scheme. The more you promote, the more your members save and the more commission is generated!
The Slide Dryland Trainer is designed to provide swimmers with exercises that mimic the entire swim stroke cycle with consistent resistance. Attach the cord to two different points on a chain-link fence (or similar) to add variety and different angles to your strength and conditioning training. The two rotating handles allow swimmers to practice hand and forearm positioning without cord interference or overloading.
- Rotating handles allow you to practice hand and forearm positioning without overloading
- Allows for consistent resistance throughout a given range of motion
- Two resistance levels: 7mm (yellow) and 9mm (red)
- The red 9mm one is suitable for adults, strong female swimmers, 16+ boys
- Simulates swimming movements and isolates vital muscle groups
- Multiple ways to set it up— Vertically, horizontally, or at a diagonal
If you don't like that chlorine smell on your body and hair after a swim, then this is the product for you!
FINIS Duo (How To Operate & Care)
Speedo Aquapulse Max 2 offer sunglasses styling for fitness swimmers. Featuring IQfit technology for a precision fit which inspires confidence.
Speedo Aquapure fitness goggles featuring IQfit technology for a precision fit which inspires confidence. Available in both unisex and female specific fit.
Everything you need to know about goggles. How to choose the correct goggle? How to pick the correct lens? How to fit your goggle correctly? How to care for your goggle.
MP XCEED swimming goggle
- Engineered with Exo-Core Technology
- Interchangeable Nose Bridge - 4 sizes
- FINA Approved
- PolyCarbonate Lens - anti fog- anti scratch
- Curved Lens Technology
- Anatomical Gaskets
- Ultra Soft - Softeril Gasket
- Low Profile Strap
- Low Profile Head Buckle
- Smoke Lenses
- Made in Italy
A pool goggle round-up has scored the MP XCEED swimming goggle, manufactured by Aqua Sphere in partnership with Olympic legend Michael Phelps, as ‘Best on Test’ – giving it a whopping 91% and ‘uncompromising performance. Superb racing goggle’ - as published in the latest issue of 220 Triathlon magazine.
The Fuse technical racing suit is an introductory-level racing suit that offers elite-level results. The Fuse is constructed with a unique hydro-reflective textile to provide UVA/UVB protection. The resilient properties of the fabric ensure a comfortable fit and reduce drag. The suit is designed to provide flexible compression without limiting range of motion. The bonded seams and durable features of the Fuse offer a versatile and universal fit. Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab.
Knit - 71% Polymaide 29% Elastane Knit
UV PROTECTIVE TEXTILE
Hydro-reflective textile provides UVA/UVB protection
ASSEMBLED BY HAND IN THE EU OF PREMIUM ITALIAN FABRIC
Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab
Resilient properties offer compression without limiting range of motion
Silicone edges create a comfortable grip on the legs and waist
OPTIMAL COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
High-compression fabric with resilient elasticity
Fabric repels water to reduce drag and turbulence
Recommended: size down 1-2 sizes from training suit size
Bonded seams and durable features offer the most universal fit
WELDED SEAM TECHNOLOGY
Bonded seams reduce drag and friction throughout the suit
Falcon Mirror Goggles from Swans: