Welcome to the Allens Race Suit Repair Service!
This service can be used on all race suits and jammers with bonded seams. Even after repair the products are still completely FINA approved!
Scroll through the before and after pictures to understand what repairs are possible to your racing suit. Anything from an accidental finger hole to replacing the brand logo!
Please follow our simple procedure below for a fast and effective fix for your broken race products!
1. Select the service required from the drop down list (repairs usually take 3-6 weeks).
2. Need your suit quicker? Add the express service to your order! (usually takes 1-3 weeks). Then add your selection to your swimbag
3. Print and fill out the appropriate repair form for your jammer or kneesuit (links below).
4. Proceed to payment.
5. Return the suit to us using our free returns service [UK only (link will be sent to you once the order has been placed)], including the printed PDF repair form in the parcel.
6. Simply wait for your refurbished suit to race its way back to you!
If you have any queries or would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE ONLY REPAIRS HIGHLIGHTED ON THE REPAIR FORM AND PAID FOR WILL BE CARRIED OUT.
REPAIR FORMS (PRINT ONE AND COMPLETE):