RECYCLED NYLON MEANS A MORE SUSTAINABLY-MADE BIKINI.
Show your love for the world's oceans in this bikini. It's made of chlorine-resistant fabric that features ECONYL® yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. The compression fabric has extra stretch, so you have plenty of room to move. Drawcords on the top and the bottoms let you adjust the fit. The bikini is finished with a colourful print.
- INFINITEX®+ PULSE: a 100% chlorine-resistant compression fabric has extra stretch for performance training and features recycled nylon content
- ECONYL® regenerated yarn is made from recycled fishnets and other discarded nylons
- Drawcords on bottom hem of top and inner waist; Medium leg height
- Allover print
- Performance training: Competitive swimmer who trains multiple times a week and seeks chlorine-resistance and freedom of movement
- 80% recycled nylon / 20% elastolefin tricot
|Colour||Noble Ink /Energy Blue /Easy Coral /Shock Pink|